Party Appetizer Ideas Including Barbeque Shrimp Recipe From Ruth’s Chris Steak House
It is tough sometimes to think of party appetizer ideas that go beyond the ordinary chips and dip or vegetable trays. Well below you can find the barbeque shrimp recipe from Ruth’s Chris Steak House to impress your guests and even yourself. Whether as a great party appetizer idea or even as a full meal, the barbeque shrimp made famous from Ruth’s Chris Steak House is surprisingly easy for you to make from the comfort of your home!
It may surprise you that there are many restaurant recipes available just like this barbeque shrimp recipe. Appetizers, dinners, desserts, drinks, and more secret recipes from familiar restaurants can help you to save time and – perhaps more importantly in this economy – money by creating the dishes from your home. So enjoy the barbeque shrimp recipe below and look for more secret restaurant recipes!
Ruth’s Chris Steak House Barbeque Shrimp Recipe
Ingredients: 6 extra large shrimp uncooked, 1/2 stick butter, 1 tablespoon barbeque hot sauce of your choice, 2 cloves chopped garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh parsley, dash of dried rosemary, 1 lemon
Recipe serves 1-2 people. Make necessary adjustments for larger quantities.
1. Preheat the oven to 375-400 degrees. Peel and clean the shrimp – leaving the tails on.
2. In an oven safe dish, add the butter, hot sauce, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, and rosemary. Stir until the ingredients are evenly combined.
3. Place the shrimp next to each other in bottom of the dish and bake for about 8 minutes.
4. Immediately change to broil and cook the shrimp for about 2 minutes more or until cooked.
5. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the shrimp and serve.
To make your next party one that your family and friends will remember, try this barbeque shrimp as the appetizer. Make the necessary adjustments according to the size of your party, stick toothpicks in the shrimp, and place on a serving dish to impress your guests! They will be wondering where you learned such great cooking skills while you have hundreds more restaurant recipes available at your disposal!